What You’ll Get:
Revenue management is one of the most powerful levers in a company’s toolkit. The gold standard for attractions, parks, and ski resort business owners is an automated dynamic ticket pricing strategy.
In this free guide, we discuss how the dynamic pricing strategy offers the right price at the right time to maximize revenue and reduce operational cost for ticketed attractions. We also explore how this strategy provides the highest value to consumers for every kind of ticketing business.
Learnings & Benefits:
- Brief history of Revenue Management
- Types of pricing strategies available to operators
- Tailoring a custom pricing approach for your attraction
- Considerations when building a dynamic pricing strategy
- The psychology behind customers’ buying behavior
- Measuring progress and success: KPIs & metrics
- 3 ways to implement Revenue Management