During the winter season, the pricing and analytics team at Liftopia is hard at work honing our resort partners’ pricing strategies. We work to find opportunities to double down on heightened demand, helping our partners increase revenue and yield through upward price and quantity movements.
Check out these results from our partners who participated in pricing optimization before Martin Luther King weekend. On average:
- 20% increase over projected revenue for MLK weekend
- 7% average increase in ticket yield for MLK weekend sales
- Optimized resorts captured double the demand than other resorts in their region
- While New England regional revenue is down year over year, optimized partners saw an increase of 8% year over year in revenue over the MLK holiday.
- Tahoe optimized resort partners were able to grow yield 15% over the MLK weekend last season.
- In Utah, optimized partners saw a 45% increase in their revenue per skier visit over the regional average.