In the early months of 2020, we were met with the unique and unprecedented challenge of the COVID-19 pandemic and world-wide closures across businesses of all types. Now, as we see parts of the country relaxing shelter-in-place orders and the relaunch of recreational activities and tourism, business operators need to think about how they will adapt their operations to open safely for staff and guests.
We know it’s a difficult situation, with uncertain customer demand and guidance on capacity constraints changing what feels like daily. More than ever, selling in advance will help you control for and plan your daily capacity and operations as part of our ‘“new normal”. The ability not only to sell in advance, but also to control pricing, means you can maximize existing demand as much as possible.
While your exact reopening strategy will depend on your location and business type, Liftopia’s tools can help you welcome back guests safely and efficiently. Whether you operate a beach, park, pool, resort, gym, attraction, or more, we have tools to help you adapt.
- We build you a ready-to-use store, customized with your brand, to pre-sell access to your resort, attraction, or other business
- Quick and easy set-up managed by our team to get your products configured and available online
- Ongoing support to manage and assist with product changes, reporting, training etc., when we know you might be operating with limited in-house staff
Time Slot Functionality
- Spread out visitation by time of day using time slot capabilities
- Provide customers with a simple and clear way to book time-specific inventory
- Customizable start-times for any product in increments of your choice
- Ability to control the quantity of units available at any day or time slot to ensure your operation meets local guidelines
- Maximize revenue on your best time slots and drive traffic to your less popular times using pricing strategy
- Offer different price points on different days or at each time slot to maximize revenue opportunity with constrained operations
Let us know how we can help. Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.